Livestream links for Season 3 Episode 12: New York City Serenade
- Those not in the US, you can watch the show live (not as a download) on livestream:
- As for downloads: Due to piracy issues we cannot post download links here ( google can help you ).
- To avoid spoilers tonight and the next few days, don’t forget to blacklist (Tumblr Savior or XKit’s Blacklist both work) any of these: “spoilers”, “ouat”, “ouat spoilers”, “312”,“s3”.
- The show starts at 8pm EST. Do make sure you calculate your own time difference. For a little help, check this site (or use XKit’s Widgets to add World Clock with EST to your dash).
- IMPORTANT: Daylight Saving Time is in effect in the US now, so this time around, for those NOT in US time zone, the ep will air an hour earlier. Do calculate your time difference accordingly through the aforementioned link.
- If you’re still confused, there is a countdown clock on our main page.
- If you make edits (graphics/gifs) of tonight’s episode, please consider tagging with the edits tag (reginamillsedit, ouatedit etc) as the tags will be flooded with all sorts of posts. Thank you!
1.PLUG IN YOUR HEADPHONES
DO NOT LISTEN WITHOUT HEADPHONES!!!!
3.CLOSE YOUR EYES
ENJOY A VIRTUAL HAIRCUT.
DO IT NOW.
THIS IS LITERALLY LIFE CHANGING
Woah, I actually got chills when he whispered
OMG I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR MONTHS. FINALLY REAPPEARD ON MY DASHHH
I thought this would be like “Oh cool yeah that sounded like a haircut”
NO NO NO NO NO NO
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND
YOU DON’T EVEN UNDERSTAND
The back of my head is tingling.OMG EVERYONE GO GET UR HEADPHONES AND LISTEN TO THIS. IT’S ACTUALLY SO COOL. BUT U NEED HEADPHONES FOR IT TO WORK
This is fucking brilliant
Oh my god. When he whispered. I almost shit myself.
Oh my god this is creeping me out.
HOW THE HELL
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
I FLIPPED OUT WHEN I HEARD THE PLASTIC BAG.
IT WAS GREAT WHEN IT ALL BEGAN
I WAS A REGULAR PHANTOM FAN
BUT IT WAS OVER WHEN I HAD THEN PLANTO PUT STOCKINGS ON THIS MAN
NOW THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES ME HOPE
IS THAT YOU ALL WON’T GO “NOPE”
ROSE TINT MY WORLD
KEEPS ME SAFE FROM MY TROUBLE AND PAIN
(Psst…click on the picture for full view). This started as a doodle at work and progressed into an all-out bickering session between Erik and Christine, which I think is pretty adorable to be honest. My head canon Christine is super sassy when it comes to Erik’s misdeeds, so I perpetually have these kinds of dialogues between them running through my head. This isn’t a reference to any particular event in the novel/musical—just Erik’s general penchant for completely ignoring the Opera House’s fire codes.
Also, who am I kidding? I needed an excuse to draw Victorian clothing.
Phantom of the Opera belongs to Gaston Leroux.
Ray Gabbard and Colby Thomas. Hamburg, Germany. Ca. 1997.
mermaid, in folklore, sea-dwelling creature commonly represented as having the head and body of a woman and a fishtail instead of legs. Belief in mermaids has existed since earliest times. They are often described as having great beauty and charm, which they use to lure sailors to their deaths. In some legends they assumed human shape and married mortals.
One more Phrozen picture….
Please don’t hurt me….?
FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU
WOAH WHY DID THIS GET SO MANY NOTES
BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL GENIOUS
A fanart of the film Moulin Rouge for a little challenge with my friend Juliaon on the theme “Musicals” !